Dasha & Demid Videos - Split #2

Dasha was once again not that far from orgasm but Demid cannot take care of her in the end, just hops off and runs to the toilet - what´s the big hurry? Outrageous! Somebody should teach them better positions for Dasha as well as using fingers and tongue for finishing. I guess Demid has never even thought of such finesses.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasha was once again not that far from orgasm but Demid cannot take care of her in the end, just hops off and runs to the toilet - what´s the big hurry? Outrageous! Somebody should teach them better positions for Dasha as well as using fingers and tongue for finishing. I guess Demid has never even thought of such finesses.

I started a timer when Charles Manson first penetrated her and said something to my friend visiting and she watched with me. It lasted a total of 6 minutes with numerous times stopping. I could not even get Bandicam up and running properly before he shot his load on her stomach.

My friend loved the size of his cock but she told me she would toss his ass out of bed if he only fucked her for six minutes....and she is 58 years old. She had never seen RLC before.

Dasha is such a cool person. And we all know she can be wild so how she puts up with this dude is beyond me.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 0:08 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I started a timer when Charles Manson first penetrated her and said something to my friend visiting and she watched with me. It lasted a total of 6 minutes with numerous times stopping. I could not even get Bandicam up and running properly before he shot his load on her stomach.

My friend loved the size of his cock but she told me she would toss his ass out of bed if he only fucked her for six minutes....and she is 58 years old. She had never seen RLC before.

Dasha is such a cool person. And we all know she can be wild so how she puts up with this dude is beyond me.

Demids a Neanderthal so it goes like this         Neanderthal.gif

• 3 weeks later...