Dasha & Demid Videos - Split #2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dasha

(ul.to Link Removed).

LOL  You actually think somone would waste 4 hours to download 731 MB.

Oh yes, I do and I'm very grateful to Perser or whoever for his/their contribution/s. I'm actually downloading these 731 MB in just 4 min. for I consider it worthwhile to spend less than € 10/month for premium UL as a complement to RLC. Even the contributions of Boss13 or Perser or... of 15-20 videos at once take only a while to download. And I have never paid a cent to Boss13 or Perser or whoever else for downloading their videos. If by chance they get paid by 'UPLOADING' whenever I download, that's their deal and I honestly think that they deserve it for what and how much they contribute.

I have not much spare time to watch RLC regularly, so I seldomly catch some action live. However thanks to Boss13, Perser and others I am able to watch also the action moments, even if not live. So please stop harassing them that obsessively. Obsessions are not good to your mental and spiritual health.

How do you get full speed on your downloads to get it 4 minutes. I have a 50MBPS cable connection and most I can get from it 50KBPS from it and ul does not let you use a download accelerator.

premium account on ul. no download accelerator , i only have a 30mb connection,

800mb takes about 4 mins

Premium account. So you have to pay to get those speeds.  The free part only allots 50 KBPS or a free account gives you 70KBPS.

Thanks for answering my question.