Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On 8/8/2016 at 2:30 PM, olgasvi said:

Но, я же читаю посты на английском, испанском  и французком языках. Или на русском нельзя? Внесите этот пункт в правила. У меня какая-то ассоциация с олимпиадой в Рио и WADA.

Ольга, вы вероятно не так меня поняли. Если вы говорите на четырех языках то вам respect! 60% посетителей этого форума говорят на английском, при необходимости прочитать пост на другом языке используют Гугл переводчик. Однако, русских людей всего 2-3 и переводить ваши посты через Гугл никто не будет.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 10:46 AM, Newton said:

A longer version of today's fun, including Leora warming herself up, the deed and a short aftermath.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

It's wonderful to see what a healthy sex drive Leora has and how uninhibited she is. I wish her good health after the horrible scare she had during the past few days.  

This is why Queen Leora reigns supreme  

• Upvote 1

It is the way it is Newark, for reasons you will never understand. You are far to new to this forum. Suffice to say that Leora will be forever known as the GODDESS, and Danaya will be known as APHRODITE, Kristy is known as BUNS of STEEL but the QUEEN will forever be NORA, with many many princess's like Kamila, Ilona, Irma and Anna, and the picture is just a sampling of the many princess's:cool: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is the way it is Newark, for reasons you will never understand. You are far to new to this forum. Suffice to say that Leora will be forever known as the GODDESS, and Danaya will be known as APHRODITE, but the QUEEN will forever be NORA, with many many princess's, and the picture is just a sampling of the many princess's:cool: 

I may be new to the Forum, but not new to RLC, I've been watching the Goddess since 2013, Queens come and go, and it's true Goddess's are forever

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I may be new to the Forum, but not new to RLC, I've been watching the Goddess since 2013, Queens come and go, and it's true Goddess's are forever

So then you remember the old apartment that Leora and Paul got from Lina and Mark then ?

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So then you remember the old apartment that Leora and Paul got from Lina and Mark then ?

I started watching around August time, then she was a young blonde girl then, who's now blossomed into a very sexy young woman

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I started watching around August time, then she was a young blonde girl then, who's now blossomed into a very sexy young woman

I completely agree with that Newark, she was kinda shy at first when they first came online. Quite young as well, just out of school, Incredible lovely woman she most certainly has become, extremely intelligent, very talented and artistic. Paul is a lucky guy, he just does not realize it very often 

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 3:11 PM, Howard said:

If I may suggest, start with the link below first before viewing others.  This was taken about 6 hours prior. Leora already knew what she wanted and *I* think based on experience, she knew she'd have to start on him early to eventually get a rise out of him.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Can you repost this video?  Thanks!

• Upvote 1