Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎19 at 2:48 PM, clivebb said:

dernière bonne vieille époque: le sexe de couleur dans la lingerie rouge

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Un grand MERCI à vous clivebb pour ces magnifiques vidéos, vous détenez un vrai trésor. Si vous en avez encore quelques unes, je pense que nous serions très nombreux à apprécier votre généreuse contribution à ce forum, surtout sur une époque ou ne nous ne connaissions pas encore Léora et tous ses charmes !!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎19 at 2:48 PM, clivebb said:

last good old time : color sex in red lingerie

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

I remember those days when she used to dress up for him, but she still had do all the work, so nothings changed there then

• Upvote 1

I remember those days when she used to dress up for him, but she still had do all the work, so nothings changed there then

I think Leora stopped 'outfitting' herself as she is in kinda a rut with Paul.

On the other hand, Maya, who use to do the same,....she and Stepan are more complacent with each other; hence why they're the "old couple" of RLC.
Truth be told, they probably are the deepest in love than other RLC couples

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 1:11 PM, Howard said:

Thank me now before you watch this (this is gonna be gooood!).  :-)

Link below (+ bonus footage).

BONUS FOOTAGE:
Now that Leora is in a relaxed state of mind, here's some footage of her evening routine (ironing, lotioning, a cup of tea, etc). Just a mish-mash of all that is Leora.

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

You were right, that was very GOOD!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

I think Leora stopped 'outfitting' herself as she is in kinda a rut with Paul.

I personally think Paul has/is the problem, he appears to be freeloading off of Leora's incredible sexuality (this is assuming RLC pay bonus's). Some weeks ago "daemon" posted that he/she had overheard on RLC, Leora and Paul having a conversation, and Paul was due to start work soon, I don't personally thing this is likely to happen while he's got Leora who's so willing to wash, clean and cook for him, not forgetting he also (lucky fella) gets to lay back and enjoy Leora fucking him

• Upvote 2

Thanks, a great video, though I don´t understand keeping the pants on -style. Leora is a natural born talent in oral sex, as she has been very good in it as a young girl already. I would probably be the three minute man in her tongue and lips treatment, actually I have never seen Paul ejaculate during the foreplay, though we used to call him the three minute man.

But aren´t these old time videos found in the L&P archived videos thread as well as in the attachment center?

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

But aren´t these old time videos found in the L&P archived videos thread as well as in the attachment center?

no,it's my personal videos i have recording during this period,first time i share these videos in public,

rlc not interest me anymore for pay,i don't like the comportment and the politic of this site have with their members  so i will share some videos here and in other appartments,

i'm not banned i'm just super tired with this site now after three years with that and i hate this permanent watermark on the screen so pay 45 $ per month for have this watermark on my face,no thanks 

• Upvote 6

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 11:27 AM, CARLSIS said:

SOMETHING THAT I GOT JUST NOW... 

Unable to open the file, I watched this live and Paul just gets lazier, it was an effort for him to slide off the sofa, and then he just sat there while Leora went to work 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Newark52 said:

Unable to open the file, I watched this live and Paul just gets lazier, it was an effort for him to slide off the sofa, and then he just sat there while Leora went to work 

YOU KNOW THATS NOT THE KIND OF MAN THAT THIS GIRL NEEDS.... SHE DEFINITLY NEED SOMEONE MORE AGRESSIVE AND THE ACT... (AGRESSIVE = SOMEONE THAT DONT LET HER DO ALL THE JOB, SOMEONE THAT TAKES INISIATIVE AND TAKE HER TO A FULL CLIMAX)

• Upvote 1