Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎13 at 9:15 AM, Howard said:

Caught the middle of some 'action' in the GR.  Maybe someone has the first few minutes.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

It´s great that they have learned the "women first" principle. Nowadays Leora´s orgasm makes her half-fainted but she still can give Paul the final blowjob - giving us a good view - and always succeeds in swallowing almost all the sperm. Desiree did not manage to get much in her mouth the other day, or maybe she is more fond of facials (?!)

42 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

It´s great that they have learned the "women first" principle. Nowadays Leora´s orgasm makes her half-fainted but she still can give Paul the final blowjob - giving us a good view - and always succeeds in swallowing almost all the sperm. Desiree did not manage to get much in her mouth the other day, or maybe she is more fond of facials (?!)

Desiree is a lost soul and a slut.  Yea, I said it.  Put the two ladies side by side and Leora has a much brighter future as a contributing member to society than Desiree.

On a side issue, anyone notice there is NEVER intimacy (besides sex) between Leora & Paul during their hanky-panky?  No foreplay (which I don't see with anyone on RLC). No romance. No kissing. No compassion. No affection. No cuddling afterwards. Just systematic sex.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

can't do anything with it. can't cut, copy or paste it. any suggestions?

Just  Copy/Past. It's OK wit this.

but never do a " Copy the Link ".

The real link registered under the link with https://mega etc ...  is the camcaps page (not good). 

Amnezjanin, can this help you to correct the real link, not just what is written in your post. It's like you write the good title on the cover of the wrong book ;-)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yalche said:

Just  Copy/Past. It's OK wit this.

but never do a " Copy the Link ".

The real link registered under the link with https://mega etc ...  is the camcaps page (not good). 

Amnezjanin, can this help you to correct the real link, not just what is written in your post. It's like you write the good title on the cover of another book ;-)

Copy the Link  and open with firefox or chrome.

28 minutes ago, gtok450 said:

Copy the Link  and open with firefox or chrome.

No, there are 2 different things. It's why some have problems. Don't confuse those who have this kind of problem and maybe you didn't know the difference !

On a PC, if you right click, you can see different COPY items  in the menu (I don't use an english soft so I don't know exactly what is displayed and it can depend of the browser you use)

1 - Simple Copy  (copy the text you see on your screen). Usual Copy that can copy evrything, even a link or WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE GOOD LINK.

2 - COPY the LINK : don't copy what is on the screen BUT what is registered by the forumer under the text (not visible directly but you can see the actual link somewhere displayed in a bar of the window or somewhere. It's only when there is a real link under the text.

EXAMPLE :

You can have  in the post  DOWNLOAD ===> HERE     If you right click on HERE (not in my post. It's only to explain) you can Copy the simple text "HERE" , not very usefull as a link ;-)

Or copy the link (or whatever is displayed in the menu) and that will copy the actual link registered under the word HERE (not visible .... here ;-) ).

I'm not a teacher so it's my last contribution for this issue.