Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 4:42 AM, wookinpanub said:

our queen getting her freak on

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks for the video! Leora´s bates are in the class of its own, she can extend the pleasure slowly for many minutes as the other RLC girls just rub their clit for a while and then the climax takes about 15 seconds. Leora´s climaxes have become much stronger and it is great watching that she almost faints in the end - that´s the way it shall go! I hope she will find some new ideas for her bating, otherwise she just repeats her maneuvers from one bate to another. And of course I wish that instead of using her own hand Paul could ensure her the same climax, but that seems pretty unlikely.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Thanks for the video! Leora´s bates are in the class of its own, she can extend the pleasure slowly for many minutes as the other RLC girls just rub their clit for a while and then the climax takes about 15 seconds. Leora´s climaxes have become much stronger and it is great watching that she almost faints in the end - that´s the way it shall go! I hope she will find some new ideas for her bating, otherwise she just repeats her maneuvers from one bate to another. And of course I wish that instead of using her own hand Paul could ensure her the same climax, but that seems pretty unlikely.

I say thank you for every thing she does..

Even for just sitting and being pretty .  

And if she wants to add or change something... All is welcome ...

Her choice of course... :) 

And I love when she makes her "choice" ...:)))

• Upvote 3

C://Users/User/Desktop/Video_2016-10-22_091447.wmvHaving the pleasure of watching Leora progress through the sequence of "strumming her bean", should be essential viewing for the education of every young Lothario. I was totally immersed and impressed by her bate from start to finish. Were I not an old hand at the essentials of sex, then I would have welcomed her activities as massively educating men in the art of pleasuring their female partners. I am frequently struck by how few vibrators and dildo's are evident in these sexercises, but Leora certainly appears not to need them (although I have seen her on occasion delve into her hand bag for a small pocket one to use on herself).

As a non paying member, I just hope my video uploads for your pleasure)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Halbadier said:

C://Users/User/Desktop/Video_2016-10-22_091447.wmvHaving the pleasure of watching Leora progress through the sequence of "strumming her bean", should be essential viewing for the education of every young Lothario. I was totally immersed and impressed by her bate from start to finish. Were I not an old hand at the essentials of sex, then I would have welcomed her activities as massively educating men in the art of pleasuring their female partners. I am frequently struck by how few vibrators and dildo's are evident in these sexercises, but Leora certainly appears not to need them (although I have seen her on occasion delve into her hand bag for a small pocket one to use on herself).

As a non paying member, I just hope my video uploads for your pleasure)

Good words friend . 

Add that when we say she has many talents ...

One of them is in the art of sex . 

It seems that the link you put do not work . :)(

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Good words friend . 

Add that when we say she has many talents ...

One of them is in the art of sex . 

It seems that the link you put do not work . :)(

You did not see it's a link on his computer !!!   C://users/Desktop.........

No chance to get it on our computers.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 2:31 PM, Howard said:

Yea, Leora's drunk.

If Paul ever had a chance for a threesome, all he would have to do is walk into the guest room.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Don't know why he would have any interest in a threesome, He seldom has interest in a twosome. I compliment Leora on some great moves.....now I'm horny.

• Upvote 2

Leora's friend must be 200% straight because if I was a girl and had that arse gyrating in front of me I would have taken a deep breath and dived straight in. We all complain about Paul not being able to last 5 minutes but with Leora's arse moving about on his dick, who can blame him. Her arse really should be made illegal or at least have a sign on it warning old men to keep their distance..... for fear of a heart attack.....:dodgy:

• Upvote 6