Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Not don't think she swings that way. 

She only likes us fluffy tailed woodland creatures. 

I think you are basically right Pepe, But, can any woman be 100% certain that at the right time, in the right place, circumstances couldn't change. I am in no way implying that Leora would, but life is unpredictable.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/9/2016 at 4:12 AM, KrispyKritter said:

Is there  not a way to post videos so no one can take them down....after all as long as they RLC  broadcast live on the free cams that means anything that goes out into cyberspace can be captured it is fair game....as long as you don't sell it or charge to watch it.  How many of you guys have a ton of videos you downloaded and saved from your favorite you know what sites....which are all under that DCMA??? thingy.....no one's coming to take you to court......

You record it for your own personal use (which could lead to blindness by the way.)....... so if someone like John Doe...has an email address no one can go into it without a password  to sign in.....it is your private property and protected by the 4th amendment (I think # 4) you can store your videos and pictures and you can give the password to your friends  And there is nothing they can do about your email archive..not even the FBI....... ask Hillary....she knows ......Tell me why that would not work....because I don't know much about anything.....CK

Kritter, unfortunately, recording RLC content, even for personal use,
is illegal (against RLC's copyright). Just don't post it.

To answer your first question: The only way I know to post content
without it being removed, is to post it to CC's Attachment Center. But,
to do that, and to view what's in the Attachment Center, you have to
be a Premium Member. Check out the Store link, at the top of the CC
Web page, for info on Premium Membership. Hope this is helpful,
Kritter. Great userid, btw.

In Sweden it's legal to record for personal use, no matter what the owner says. Here is a tax payed for private copying (we've got taxes for everything...), but sharing with others is not legal. Most countries respect DMA and other agreements. North Korea has no copyright agreement with rest of the world. So as it's legal to spread North Korean movies in our countries it's legal to host mostly anything in North Korea. The band width there suck though...

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 1:54 AM, wookinpanub said:

todays fun :)

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 1:34 AM, redthonglover said:

6pics and my 1st try at video (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

What were these videos and pictures. Seems like they were good, but I just got to the party a little too late.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 unlocked and locked this topic

Flaskbulle  I think I want to move to Sweden. Great Grandparents came off the boat in New York City from Elmhult Sweden  and Helsinki Finland........ Any way thanks for the insightful messages. Now since this has nothing to do with Leora and Paul....we should get back to the purpose of this forum.

"She only likes us fluffy tailed woodland creatures."   Damn so I will have to put on a furry outfit to sneak into her guest room. I will say this again...I am not a lesbian...but I'd fuck Leora....in front of Paul....maybe he'll learn something like how to eat girl pussy.  CK

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, KrispyKritter said:

Flaskbulle  I think I want to move to Sweden. Great Grandparents came off the boat in New York City from Elmhult Sweden  and Helsinki Finland........ Any way thanks for the insightful messages. Now since this has nothing to do with Leora and Paul....we should get back to the purpose of this forum.

"She only likes us fluffy tailed woodland creatures."   Damn so I will have to put on a furry outfit to sneak into her guest room. I will say this again...I am not a lesbian...but I'd fuck Leora....in front of Paul....maybe he'll learn something like how to eat girl pussy.  CK

Way to go girl !! But get in the very long queue.

• Upvote 2