Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, DES7469 said:

I haven't seem it yet. 

I think you will after tonight --- A complete change will take awhile. --- I think she has had us all fooled.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Gert20161 said:

Judging by the many messages I've missed something tonight. someone to record something and he / she wants to share it. I would appreciate very much

I didnt but im sure many people did Gert --- It was epic man

Guest beaver67
48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe i feel the same beaver,after all she doesnt seem as virginal as some tought..i never thinked that but also didnt thinked she would do it on cams..but hey Glad she surprise us all..zero complains hehe.

no complaints here either

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

The last person you would think would use a rabbit dildo used it --- Ilona

she enjoyed it to much not to use it again, soon is my bet

1 minute ago, canito said:

and the funny thing is she didnt hide to do it she did it right in plane view so everyone can see.

Yea no covers around Canito. She was so eager to use it she went right to the bathroom washed it, lubed it and then stuck it right in her pussy.

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think you will after tonight --- A complete change will take awhile. --- I think she has had us all fooled.

I'll stick with the #1 rule. Expect no more than you see at the moment.:cool: Plus you don't have a real good track record at this kind of judgement call. :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5