Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

yea believe me dreamer i got home right in time saw the whole massage with irma and ilona and polya in the room and her masturbation i was shocked when i saw that.

Good deal man

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I'll stick with the #1 rule. Expect no more than you see at the moment.:cool: Plus you don't have a real good track record at this kind of judgement call. :biggrin::biggrin:

My judgement is about the same as anyones. No ones perfect man.

Just now, canito said:

i agree des i will stick to that rule num.1 too and will no expect any further but if it goes further i will not complain i havent so far.

Ive never complained really. I enjoy them even if they do nothing.

im the same way i like that they all get along and how they interact so no complaining from my behalf.

They are interacting more than they ever have i think

• Upvote 1

i agree des i will stick to that rule num.1 too and will not expect any further but if it goes further i will not complain i havent so far.

I won't complain either. I just have to be lucky enough to be on when it happens. And if I'm not it's no big deal. My work days tend to be 12 hours or close to it. Today was 13 hours. I haven't tried to watch on my phone because I'm not sure what it would do to my data plan. Plus I can't really be driving a truck while I try to watch RLC. That's why I can only check CC when I make one of my stops and then I can only spare a few minutes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I won't complain either. I just have to be lucky enough to be on when it happens. And if I'm not it's no big deal. My work days tend to be 12 hours or close to it. Today was 13 hours. I haven't tried to watch on my phone because I'm not sure what it would do to my data plan. Plus I can't really be driving a truck while I try to watch RLC. That's why I can only check CC when I make one of my stops and then I can only spare a few minutes.

I can only watch between cliants i train too.

des trust me when i say i know how it is i work at least 12 to 14 hours a day too not driving but loading and unloading furniture and sometimes i am to tired to even watch them.but when i do its fun to watch.

• Upvote 1