Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Sorry I'm late to the party guys but what a crazy but great night last night.

Irma and her medicinal balls that I initially thought was a double ohmibod I'm guessing would explain why she often holds her abdomen as if she has some discomfort. 

In all the time I've watched Ilona through both stays in the apartment, I have never seen her bate or come anywhere near to it. Then lo and behold she uses her new toy with gusto but strangely stops abruptly as if realising she has let her defences down and weakened to her true inner feelings. Now this morning she is back to her selfish, self centred little bitch moods. I wonder if that's why she and Irma were cool towards each other when I logged on this morning because she didn't want to go to the beach but if it was and Irma said bugger you I'm going anyway then good for Irma.

Polya I believe is turning into a star. Very attractive with an older and more mature nature. I don't think she chickened out of using her similar toy last night. I think she will use it at a time that suits her and probably at a time when we least expect it. Maybe a tactic to keep us watching and waiting but who gives a damn when she is worth watching.

All in all I think the apartment is a good mix and more like the old days. If this is a reflection of the new RLC management then good news; happy days are here again :biggrin:

I agree i never saw here bate before but she did use the shower head to get off a few times with not much movement. But i dont think she finished so abruptly. She was using the Dildo for quite some time with good body movement. At the end she finished off with her hand then turned over in her side when she was done. Not long after that she did get up and go wash herself and dildo. 

She sure let her inhibitions go last night as she could have easily covered up under the bed sheets.

Well played Ilona. Was great to see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im still in shock about last night -- Ilona shocked the hell out of me. ---- Go girlllll!!!!!

Shocked the hell out of me too. Nearly turned it off and went to bed when they went out on the Balcony . Thank god i didnt and saw it all