Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Could be another special friend of the guest in Dasha place..he doesnt like to have only one girl..he seems to have an new girlfriend but an couple days after being with her..he was doing things with the pretty blonde in batroom..hehe

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Could be another special friend of the guest in Dasha place..he doesnt like to have only one girl..he seems to have an new girlfriend but an couple days after being with her..he was doing things with the pretty blonde in batroom..hehe

Be nice if it was Nelly haha.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Its Dasha,the new blonde and the usual male guest.Both girls were in bedroom and be blonde was on bed.

I wonder what is going on with Dasha- that is the second girl in a week that she has been in/on the bed with ?????

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe just being ironic Benfold...of course Rita wouldnt do  anything at all at sight hehe.

Probably one of the most beautiful and healthy girls in the world, masturbated alot quicker than many other girls who didn't start masturbting until after a year, under cover yes, just like Kamila

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Birdlegged, flatassed, flatheaded, owlfaced duckmouth that smokes like a chimney

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

CC Mentality

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ilona is still wide awake now -- Polya is awake -- Irma sound asleep tho.

to bad Polya won't go down and pay Ilona a visit

great all around y'all with the pics and the vids . I have some I got a call from the Dr yesterday .  the last xray showed no chand from the ones taken by so I go for another one at the end of next month if no change still than they will be doing a ct scan and maybe other test. this so called pneumonia is kicking my tail.

• Upvote 1