Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Do any of you remember the conversation that Rita had with Elisa about the guys at the sex toy shop trying to get her to come in and Rita wouldn't do it?   I think those same guys may have been successful with these three ladies and that might be part of what is going on with them.   It's just speculation but Irma may be upset because of something happening with some kind of arrangement they had mad with those guys.........just a hunch.

I spent all afternoon with my son and missed all the excitement.   I have been thinking about this rejoining RLC again and I'm thinking I may wait a little longer.   I, for no damn reason want to get caught up in the hours wasted watching RLC again and that is the only reason I'm hesitating.   For those of you that pay, if the girls are doing what you like to see them do....then great.   Remember though, not everyone that is a voyeur wants to see the same kind of things with these girls!

Have a good day!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

With a new girl !

wonder what this is leading to ????? interesting

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Both girls have taken on more clothes ....? Visitor? UM? or??

I'm starting to feel routine now. There was a new girl, who is guest. However, with a small suitcase

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Just a friend she has known for awhile from what ive been told.

ok- thanks- but you know the guessing and speculation will begin hahahahahahaha