Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yes I do remember the conversation Harley and you could well be correct in your reasoning with all three of them buying toys from that shop. Good salesman patter! Mind you perhaps the reason Irma appears to be pissed off (which is unusual for her) is because of the friend Ilona has just brought back with her. They did come back to the apartment separately this afternoon after going out together ???

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Bonnie said:

Now i see why Irma is piss. Ilona friend will be sleeping in Ilona room. Well it look like no more toy. Blue has a rare gift. Evere time Blue say some thing not going to happen then you no it will happen.

As much as id like to see a 4 sum lol -- or some big thing with all of them -- it's doubtful. --- This girl from what ive learned is jus a good friend of Ilona's. -- I do think we will have a fun party possibly tho.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes I do remember the conversation Harley and you could well be correct in your reasoning with all three of them buying toys from that shop. Good salesman patter! Mind you perhaps the reason Irma appears to be pissed off (which is unusual for her) is because of the friend Ilona has just brought back with her. They did come back to the apartment separately this afternoon after going out together ???

I believe now that you are correct happyman, I didn't imagine Ilona was bringing a friend back and that is probably the reason Irma is upset.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I do wish i spoke or understood Russian lol -- then id know for real  -- instead of speculation.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I do wish i spoke or understood Russian lol -- then id know for real  -- instead of speculation.

You would know what they want you to know and nothing more,  unless they slipped up in their conversations from time to time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You would know what they want you to know and nothing more,  unless they slipped up in their conversations from time to time.

If you understood every word they say -- it would be easy to know what they mean -- by what they say. --- Doubt i will be taking Russian language soon tho lol.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe now that you are correct happyman, I didn't imagine Ilona was bringing a friend back and that is probably the reason Irma is upset.

Irma still seems upset- frowning and there conversation just now didn't sound to friendly- just my observation

But that's what keeps this place going Dreamer - Speculation and more speculation running wild. Now if you want a bit more; as Jerry has pointed out now if Irma is pissed off with Ilona then she could give Polya more than a massage if you remember back to last night when she gave her a friendly caress of her thighs outside her bedroom. Let your imagination run free ........ 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

If you understood every word they say -- it would be easy to know what they mean -- by what they say. --- Doubt i will be taking Russian language soon tho lol.

You misunderstood what I'm saying Dreamer.   When they have real things to say, they will be said on the balcony, the laundry room, the upstairs bathroom, or a whisper in the ear, you will not hear the real stuff that goes on with any of these girls when they are in the rooms with open mic's.

• Upvote 1