Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Now i wonder if Irma took the new girl over to see Nora and sign paper work

I think the new girl is ONLY a friend -- nothing more. -- Dont believe she's a new girl at all for us.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

That what i hoping she just a friend of Ilona but my be she still have to sign some paper for staying in the apt. Who no i just glad to get away from RLC for a little while. Blue is the one that like RLC so Blue and the sitter can watch it now

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

I see not much happened while I was gone- Irma & guest went out- not dressed for a night out, Ilona bated, and Polya got half blasted and went out in shorts, shirt & cap- does that about sum it up ????????

Guest beaver67
Just now, Lyree said:

If it feels good..

Hi Lyree :heart:, has been a long time talking to you- hope you are well

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I see not much happened while I was gone- Irma & guest went out- not dressed for a night out, Ilona bated, and Polya got half blasted and went out in shorts, shirt & cap- does that about sum it up ????????

not quite, Polya was wearing jeans and a white top, no caps. The guest had adidas caps to her black dress !! Irma had shorts and white top.

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Nothong has happened Beaver -- kinda boring so far. Ilona home -- she bated but couldnt see anything so there you have it buddy. ---- Others out and about. --- You read it right.

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hopefully Irma will find something to do tonight while the others entertain the new girl. --Would be a good night.

That's a killjoy thought and I'm not even watching. Who's side are you on?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ich denke, das neue Mädchen ist nur ein Freund - nichts mehr. - Dont glauben, dass sie ein neues Mädchen überhaupt für uns.

I do not believe friend of the girls in the flat, the new girl is a friend of Kamila. Was in the Moscow flat with Kamila. Is on model photos with Kamila. She lives in Moscow.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

not quite, Polya was wearing jeans and a white top, no caps. The guest had adidas caps to her black dress !! Irma had shorts and white top.

Noldus- I was close hahahaha