Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

RLC was busy till about an hour ago. I just checked and Masha is in the bathroom for a late night diddle.

she is a girl with needs to satisfy haha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, Spoon said:

Whoever gave Irma that rose a few nights ago should come over, now that she has the apartment to herself for a while.

Irma has this cute, but sexy way about her no matter how she's dressed or in todays case -- not dressed haha.:biggrin::heart:Irma's boyfriend gave it to her

5 hours ago, Benfold said:

OK, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am totally in love with Irma. Yes it is totally sad and lame to love a girl on the internet, but I don't care!

Irma has this cute, but sexy way about her no matter how she's dressed or in todays case -- not dressed haha.:biggrin::heart: I was inlove with Rita the first time i saw her Ben

Irma's boyfriend makes her happy -- that's why she smiles most of the time. --- It was the same with Rita when she was here. -- She knew she had a boyfriend even if he wasn't even in the same country with her. They still from time to time see each other. They will see each other soon -- when he can get away from his job(career). Being away from someone you love is hard and that may have caused Rita to seem boring. -- She jus missed him is all.:biggrin::heart:

Ive  been gone most of the day. A friend of mine was involved in a car accident in Arlington,Tx. -- Been concerned about her, but think she will be better in time. Just a friend i grew up with. -- Everything is quite here as it is this time of the night usually.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yup and more talk about boyfriends that only Dreamer seems to know about.

Other people have talked about Irma having a boyfriend -- not jus me lol. Most everyone knows Irma has a boyfriend there.