Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'm not satisfied.. Don't watch my favourite appartment anymore, theese girls are sleeping in Rita, Vika and Elisa's beds imo, don't know why RLC couldn't keep the nice girls and put these ones in another appartment instead of bringing in two new couples for example? Vanessa and Stesha I mean, Anezka  I have bonded with allready but don't see that happening with the other two.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

the girls in this apt.always rotate after 30 or 90 days.that why rita and elisa couldnt stay.this apt runs on there visa how ever long the visa says is how long they can stay i think thats the way it works.i liked rita and elisa but didnt really pay that much attention to vika not my type a girl but i will respect your opinion.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

the girls in this apt.always rotate after 30 or 90 days.that why rita and elisa couldnt stay this apt runs on there visa how ever long the visa says is how long they stay i think thats the way it works.i liked rita and elisa but didnt really pay that much attention to vika not my type a girl but i will respect your opinion.

Vika was my favourite girl of all time, since I appreciate femininity more than anything in a girl, If what you're saying is true than I will stop whining since there's a chance they will come back:heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Vika was my favourite girl of all time, since I appreciate femininity more than anything in a girl, If what you're saying is true than I will stop whining since there's a chance they will come back:heart:

jay she can come back after just like k&k,rita,irma and ilona did we will just have to be patient.i liked rita,elisa,aida and anna.but i also like irma,polya and the 2 kays.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

jay she can come back after just like k&k,rita,irma and ilona did we will just have to be patient.i liked rita,elisa,aida and anna.but i also like irma,polya and the 2 kays.

My favs were Rita,Elisa, and Irma. -- Jus something special it seems to me about those 3, but the others were fine with me too.

• Upvote 2

Aida was the girl right before Elisa right? who wore facemask alot? I have one cap of her where Vika made her laugh so hard she made a big fart lol.. if it was her?

I thought of one funny thing, it would make more sense if these girls put facemask on outside to look good for alot more people watching when they get home lol

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika was so devoted to her boyfriend it affected how she interacted with the other girls -- but she was fine.

I never saw Vika have trouble interacting with anyone, Elisa on the other hand seemed to have a little bit of social anxiety, but ofcourse she is a complete original:heart:

1 minute ago, canito said:

i think that if danaya wouldnt have left her and elisa would of got along real good.

Agree that,
but Danaya would have trouble following Elisa's drinking 

• Upvote 1