Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing against Adele, but if I was a paying member I would rather have someone that spent more nights at home than out on the prowl.

I agree Harley- I have nothing against her, but the way she dominated Danaya, always telling her what to do- I did not care for- I think someone else would be a better fit, besides, I do not think she was that popular, as like you said, gone just about every night- just my thoughts

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I agree Harley- I have nothing against her, but the way she dominated Danaya, always telling her what to do- I did not care for- I think someone else would be a better fit, besides, I do not think she was that popular, as like you said, gone just about every night- just my thoughts

Don't think Ilona liked her either.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Thats the way I understood it beaver.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

I have News on Adele. She just landed in Barcelona yesterday. Could she be there to replace one of the girls. Remember Rita was in Barcelona a few week before coming to the apt and have you notice that Polay is staying top less now that Ilona is back.

Coco is also back in Barca, it think...

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Coco is also back in Barca, it think...

UGH- you could have kept that to yourself Noldus hahahahaha

Guest beaver67

well I wonder what is in store for this apartment tonight- wait & see as always hahahaha

Just now, Noldus said:

For my part, I hope not Adele return.
But Danaya, Elisa along with Irma and possibly Ilona had been exciting to see how evolved together.

That would be great Noldus --- great combination with them.

Just now, beaver67 said:

vel jeg lurer på hva som er i butikken for denne leiligheten tonight- vente og se som alltid hahahaha

Polya has showered for the second time in the afternoon, so I guess she's going out. So then it becomes Irma and Ilona tonight

• Upvote 2