Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Join the crowd Dreamer.  My internet speed has been 2mbps or less now for three days.  I can't even watch the free cams!  All we can do is hope someone posts a video of what happened.   Probably won't happen but we can hope.

My internet connection is so bad that it takes CC forever to go from page to page and the picture threads are extremely slow to load.   I'm so pissed at my internet provider right now lol.

Who do you have for internet? -- I got Comcast.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

46 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Man disse jentene kan være morsom som pokker. Irma med busting et glass fra kjøleskapet og Polya morges busting en annen glass og ilona falt nesten et par krukker mann clutsy jenter i det siste. lol

Ilona shattered lid of the frying pan earlier today

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Comcast and they know I'm Super Pissed lol.   Will see what happens, probably nothing.

Oh yea and me too Harley -- I told them i needed a refund for the time they were down. --This happens too much with Comcast.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But your lips meets, so it is almost a kiss :-)No tongues so not a real kiss I don't think. --- Noldus I messaged you.---Messin with you Noldus lol.

I'd rather see body art with Poly, preferably body to body pressed up against Irma's boobies but there's a zero to nil chance of that happening. She's another Layla - stunningly good looking with a body to match her looks but as for action I think we can forget it. Poly appears a bit fed up today, I'm wondering if she's getting bored of the whole concept in the apartment? I have a feeling we might not be seeing her for much longer.

• Upvote 2