Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Well Ilona is gone so Polya don't have to go topless today. She even wearing shorts around the apt for us. Ain't nice of her. I bet some of her viewer are really happy to see her with clothes on. WOW it was nice to see her topless for 20 min today like yesterday. It good to have some one bring so much to the apt. I just being a smartass because Polya is so boring. My be with some luck she can lose some of them clothes and make me look like a fool

Just for curiosity..as you think that of polya..what you thinked about Rita?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, HomerSimpson. said:

one very positive thing is these girls seems to be happy to be together. They are often together in the appartement : For exemple, irma are actually with polya on the sofa. They don't do nothing special, but just talking and be together ; thanks to that girls, and that change compared before other girls were in their room with closed door. I don't know if they are friends but that is very closed to friend. With friendly relations, a good atmosphere is more easy

This!the ambiente of the house its great,all three girls do things togheter,and they try sometimes to do diferente things,like the biquini fashion parade thing that Irma and loyna Did today.Compared to the recent previous girls its an huge imorovment..they arent a lot togheter,they passed most of the day closed in their bedroom..so much better in almost everything..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just for curiosity..as you think that of polya..what you thinked about Rita?

I don't think Rita would ever have gone completely nude around the apartment. -- Don't think Polya would either. --- Im gonna upset some but Rita was a very classy girl. She didn'nt have to be totally nude to attract people -- guys or girls. Unless Polya lets Ilona influence her which I hope she doesn't lol.

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma definitely not quite herself these last couple of days, maybe a little unwell, maybe a little homesick, maybe something else, but we've seen her go through this sort of thing before and within a few days she's always back to her playful, bubbly self. She has plenty more to offer the apartment, not everyone can be 100% all the time! Looking forward to seeing a smile on her face again soon

ben- just think it's her "monthly" I don't feel good syndrome- just saying

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

ben- just think it's her "monthly" I don't feel good syndrome- just saying

I and a lot of others will be sad when Irma is gone  -- but overall it will be the best thing for her to move on to a much better life that's in store.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I and a lot of others will be sad when Irma is gone  -- but overall it will be the best thing for her to move on to a much better life that's in store.

she has a lot going for her that's for sure

5 hours ago, beaver67 said:

maybe it will get used someday- not holding my breath though hahaha

Well think we gona understand that polya its diferent of both Irma and llona,she problably will never masturbate at plaine sight as the others neither feel as confortable naked as the others,but the most important i think is that she isnt closed to get fun with the others and enters the games etc a lot,and even more important she gets along Nice with them.When the apartment have all the girls that speak fine and interact also fine thats problably the most important..just remember how terrible and bad mood it was for exemple Vika closed in her bedroom and late at night getting Out in an hurry to get some food..now its ages better.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Well think we gona understand that polya its diferent of both Irma and llona,she problably will never masturbate at plaine sight as the others neither feel as confortable naked as the others,but the most important i think is that she isnt closed to get fun with the others and enters the games etc a lot,and even more important she gets along Nice with them.When the apartment have all the girls that speak fine and interact also fine thats problably the most important..just remember how terrible and bad mood it was for exemple Vika closed in her bedroom and late at night getting Out in an hurry to get some food..now its ages better.

right on Ze, Polya is a very nice addition to this apartment, and we are watching a lot of interaction beyween the 3 of them

I think it's beginning to be homesick or a special person. -- She likes RLC but I think she feels MAYBE something else is more of a priority. It was fun at first and still is but she may be thinking about when she gets home.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

not because Irma,, but I go offline in 4-5 days from tomorrow. Going hiking in the mountains a few days

Have fun time keeper,always Nice to read your posts and apresciate the info you give us.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I don't think Rita would ever have gone completely nude around the apartment. -- Don't think Polya would either. --- Im gonna upset some but Rita was a very classy girl. She didn'nt have to be totally nude to attract people -- guys or girls. Unless Polya lets Ilona influence her which I hope she doesn't lol.

Dreamer you think Rita its classy and there is nothing wrong with that,more think the same and others dont.I wasked Bonnie because in her opinion polya was earing clothes etc,and she is boring...After i seen Rita two months and she was dressed a lot..and basicaly boring as can be..would like to know if she was better than polya..because polya already Did a lot more things than the other in two months..