Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

isn't the issue here that Irma's vaginal infection still persists?  I can certainly understand why she doesn't want to get too intimate with another girl just at this moment in time.

once cleared I think we'll see a lot more as long as there is a genuine attraction there.

good point

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 12 minutes, beaver67 a dit :

if that is the case, they need to talk about it and clear the air, and go back to their friendly ways

i confirm, and i hope their is just a little problem who will be forgot tomorrow, because ilona had close the door of his room  after gone in bathroom, withouth a saying good night to irma, that is not in the habits of the 2 girls

Guys i see what they did when it was UM today. They Finally replaced camera 6 in Ilona room. About time. I email them 8 time about this camera and it finally got fix. Go to cam 5 in Ilona room and look over a cam 6 and you can see more light and cam 6 is a lot clearer in night vision. You can see her pussy good now 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

i confirm, and i hope their is just a little problem who will be forgot tomorrow, because ilona had close the door of his room  after gone in bathroom, withouth a saying good night to irma, that is not in the habits of the 2 girls

no it isn't, they usually say good night to each other- puzzling for sure

Guest beaver67

I think we can say this apartment is done for the night- very doubtful Irma is going to bate

You all spend way to much time thinking up reasons for what's going on when it could be as simple as they need personal time. They have been together 24/7 for the most part. idee-puis-non.gif 

Okay I'll admit it I've been watching Irma most of the day. And well graffiti-sexy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You all spend way to much time thinking up reasons for what's going on when it could be as simple as they need personal time. They have been together 24/7 for the most part. idee-puis-non.gif 

Okay I'll admit it I've been watching Irma most of the day. And well36_3_7[1.gif]

this could very well be DES

19 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I think we can say this apartment is done for the night- very doubtful Irma is going to bate

I was hoping that might happen tonight. Because I don't see anything durning the week.frustrated-smiley-emoticon.gif  But I'm happy with what I've seen today.play-toy-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I think it was in march 2014, man she could dance and look at that body no fat, flawless.

Indeed fantastic fit body,dont know if she was fun to watch and interacted a lot with her housemates but the Looks she have it Indeed,beautiful woman.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Monica could possibly be a good fit for the current cast of Ilona & Irma, don't think she would fit in good with Polya though.

The good about polya its even without being as open etc as the others she still enters the games,and participate in things with them,she doesnt stay apart neither closed almost always in bedroom..só gess she would get along just fine with Monica or other.The fact she doesnt think its better than any other girl its one of the keys..very diferent from for exemple an Adele.

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I think my browser is broken. No matter which cam I click on it just bounces back to Irma......Weird...::) 

Hehe..lots of broken browsers then..mine just the same thing...::)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Guys it starting to look like i was right about them show nudity in front of the free cam. That might be the reason for the nipple cover. They are people still posting photo of the girls in front of the free cam and my they had a meeting about that today. RLC my be putting there foot down in just these apt because it the most popular apt. We see in the days to come if i am right or wrong. It just odd that Irma just come down stair but before she did these she put on a shirt

Well i got the solution for rlc..doesnt want nudity in free cams..then bring back Rita..hehe..no need for nipples covers neither nothing..