Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

It must be tough operating one of those toys. This girl is talented to be able to control speed, thrust, up, down,left right, clit vib, finger from another hand all at the same time. 

I know some girls that can't even do one thing at a time.

she is talented dave- that is what she did last couple of times- maybe she felt left out since Irma did it hahahaha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I was thinking I wasn't going to see anything from these two this weekend. But i get one then the other. missed the first part of Irma but saw most of it. AQnd both with a light on. I have to say though that Irma takes it to a new level of hotness. At least she does for me. praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I was thinking I wasn't going to see anything from these two this weekend. But i get one then the other. missed the first part of Irma but saw most of it. AQnd both with a light on. I have to say though that Irma takes it to a new level of hotness. At least she does for me. praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

DES- Irma oozes hotness, my opinion

Holy Mother of God!!

What a FANTASTIC session Ilona :heart:  just had!! WOW!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Watching both Irma and Ilona masturbate tonight - it is my personal opinion that Irma would benefit greatly with using the same toy as Ilona :biggrin:

It was rather cute actually....Irma getting off...Ilona then coming through the door and saying (I'm guessing on this of course!!) she heard Irma play and now she will retaliate! :biggrin:

PERFECT viewing for us of course!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Holy Mother of God!!

What a FANTASTIC session Ilona :heart:  just had!! WOW!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Watching both Irma and Ilona masturbate tonight - it is my personal opinion that Irma would benefit greatly with using the same toy as Ilona :biggrin:

It was rather cute actually....Irma getting off...Ilona then coming through the door and saying (I'm guessing on this of course!!) she heard Irma play and now she will retaliate! :biggrin:

yes I saw that purple- Ilona is never one to be left out hahahahaha

9 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Holy Mother of God!!

If your up around 12:00 or 1:00 am watch Leora. She will be Hot!!!