Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

welcome back noldus- how was your trip ?????

Thank Beaver, it was 58 km / 37 mils total and 760 height meters 832 height yards just last day. So I tired but happy

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Thank Beaver, it was 58 km / 37 mils total and 760 height meters 832 height yards just last day. So I tired but happy

good for you

Guest beaver67
48 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

About time.  I was beginning to think they were teetollers.

and Irma even poured some wine into Ilona's mouth

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, kris66 said:

they've been kissing (light though) and touched a little pussy just now ;)

sure did

The first few times I saw these girls doing this kind of.. whatever they are doing.. I thought it was nice to see. But now I am more inclined to switch to another apt. It just looks ridiculus the way they are behaving. Grow up ffs.. Now this is MY take on it. I totally understand and respect that others on this board has another view on this.

Here is hoping for them to gtfo as soon as possible and that some "normal" girls move in.

1 minute ago, Daryalok said:

The first few times I saw these girls doing this kind of.. whatever they are doing.. I thought it was nice to see. But now I am more inclined to switch to another apt. It just looks ridiculus the way they are behaving. Grow up ffs.. Now this is MY take on it. I totally understand and respect that others on this board has another view on this.

Here is hoping for them to gtfo as soon as possible and that some "normal" girls move in.

Give it up for the sour grapes

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daryalok said:

No. ... It would not fit to any other apartment, that is true, but here the girls are perfect. ... It is just fun. ... Do not take it serious. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, MrBox said:

No. ... It would not fit to any other apartment, that is true, but here the girls are perfect. ... It is just fun. ... Do not take it serious. ... :biggrin:

it is fun to watch, thanks Mr Box