Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Something must be wrong with Irma, she is usually the life of the party.

Irma's behavior is indeed very strange, and puzzling to say the least- it is a side of her that nobody has seen before

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It was well said the last time she had a bf in Barca? May be she will be with him the last few days ???

could very well be true Noldus- this just isn't like her

4 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

very strange the irma behaviour, really ....

Must be her final days in the apartment..don't see other reason for her being so sad and apart from the others.Its just hard to see her like this:(I totally would send the other two home(polya and Lola) and would let Irma and llona stay more one monty.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would be an giant surprise if something happened between polya and boyfriend...if he stays probably he gona sleep in living room or he gona leaves..this is not an Elisa or one girl like her.But hope I am wrong!!

if this indeed Polya's boyfriend, and he is staying in Barc, then we know where she is when she goes out, and it also answers the question as to why she doesn't use her new pink toy- just thinking out loud hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, legrandrobert said:

Is she mad because Ilona is friendly with Lola ??

don't think so legr- things like that don't usually bother her

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Must be her final days in the apartment..don't see other reason for her being so sad and apart from the others.Its just hard to see her like this:(I totally would send the other two home(polya and Lola) and would let Irma and llona stay more one monty.

there is another reason that i dont know