Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

No conspiracy theory just observation. How long do you think this trip has been coming? 2 nights ago Ilona stays out all night and comes in at 8.15 am allegedly staying with a girl friend. Irma has been going out a lot on her own and following a distinct time pattern . This afternoon Ilona goes into Polya's room with some news and receives what looks like a genuine hug from her then continues packing. The packing was sudden this afternoon so would suggest the result of the news she received. So might it suggest they have gone away, for a long weekend with Ilona's friend??

I guess I should wait now for the customary slagging from you all  - feel free, it's all part of the game lol

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Now you going to get a reminder of what the all girls apt normally is Boring. All Polya and Lola going to do is EAT

Maybe each other Bonnie :biggrin:

Just now, Bonnie said:

Now you going to get a reminder of what the all girls apt normally is Boring. All Polya and Lola going to do is EAT

Na, they will invite Polya.s boyfriend for a threesome in Ilona's bed ....Just joking........:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Na, they will invite Polya.s boyfriend for a threesome in Ilona's bed ....Just joking........:biggrin::biggrin:

Nice thought legr::)

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

If they did you can bet it will be in the laundry room. Polya not open like Irma and Ilona

That is for sure

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No conspiracy theory just observation. How long do you think this trip has been coming? 2 nights ago Ilona stays out all night and comes in at 8.15 am allegedly staying with a girl friend. Irma has been going out a lot on her own and following a distinct time pattern . This afternoon Ilona goes into Polya's room with some news and receives what looks like a genuine hug from her then continues packing. The packing was sudden this afternoon so would suggest the result of the news she received. So might it suggest they have gone away, for a long weekend with Ilona's friend??

I guess I should wait now for the customary slagging from you all  - feel free, it's all part of the game lol

I am pretty sure that Yury posted earlier this week that he heard one of them say they were leaving Friday.  So it would seem that since they did leave that it was planned.  They did not take all of their clothes so clearly a short trip somewhere.  Maybe that hug was just a goodby and have a good trip hug.

• Upvote 2