Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Remember Coco she just come to visit and stay almost 2 month and remember Vike she come to visit and she stay 3 month. I hope RLC not pulling the same shit with Lola. Lola has another suitcase in the laundry room. All that Botox that Lola had has kill her sex drive. I think Polya got her toy for just a souvenir. At least Ilona has spare batteries for her toy

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Remember Coco she just come to visit and stay almost 2 month and remember Vike she come to visit and she stay 3 month. I hope RLC not pulling the same shit with Lola. Lola has another suitcase in the laundry room. All that Botox that Lola had has kill her sex drive. I think Polya got her toy for just a souvenir. At least Ilona has spare batteries for her toy

I think it had been more successful if Lola took over polyas toy. What we have seen today is that there is chemistry between Lola, Ilona and Irma. Not least Irma and Lola. It is Polya which slows down now

Guest beaver67
30 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and old mother Poly looks on unimpressed. At least it looks like Irma's curse is over. Let's hope for a night in and let Polya go out and see her boyfriend!

happy man88- Polya usually always goes out on Tuesday nights, the question is will the other 3 girls stay home tonight ???????

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think it had been more successful if Lola took over polyas toy. What we have seen today is that there is chemistry between Lola, Ilona and Irma. Not least Irma and Lola. It is Polya which slows down now

your right Noldus- lots of chemistry among the 3 girls, Polya does not seem interested- her loss- hahahaha

Of topic..for the people that like to see older couples in rlc..v&t parents are in the house and seem they will stay some days..it's an relax,cool vibe couple that have zero no problems with cams.Refreshing,different and interesting to watch.

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and old mother Poly looks on unimpressed. At least it looks like Irma's curse is over. Let's hope for a night in and let Polya go out and see her boyfriend!

Can't believe I defended polya so much..she it's not an fun person to watch on cams..she probably it's a lot funny outside with her boyfriend..in rlc it's just boring.