Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

This is a new problem with the camera is not about the night visions. Some else is going wrong with the camera after they fix it and came out of UM

which camera? The shadow left of the cam 7 has been there a while. Probably a curtain, etc. which is closely

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

which camera? The shadow left of the cam 7 has been there a while. Probably a curtain, etc. which is closely

I no we have problems with lagging and freezing but when they fix camera 8 now it freezing up for about 20 to 30 seconds. It not like the normal shit that we see with the other camera. Camera 8 is acting different then the other camera since they fix it. It was not like this before

17 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I no we have problems with lagging and freezing but when they fix camera 8 now it freezing up for about 20 to 30 seconds. It not like the normal shit that we see with the other camera. Camera 8 is acting different then the other camera since they fix it. It was not like this before

OK, I have a lot of communication error (I have 80/80 mbit/s line here so its not in my end)

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK, I have a lot of communication error (I have 80/80 mbit/s line here so its not in my end)

I don't no all the technical word or stuff but we have a 23 inch Dell with the kitchen sink with all the plumbing and we have 300 mph internet speed. The server in Amsterdam is what we feed off of and they are all way having problems with it and i done clean out on my computer and did a restart and it all the same. I live in Florida USA