Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Since Ilona and Irma got back from there trip it seem all 4 girl has more activity out side the apt now then the inside of the apt. All that been going on in the apt in the past 3 and a half day is the normal nudity. What ever Ilona and Irma doing out side of the apt is affecting what they have been doing inside of the apt.It now is starting to look like all the fun time we had with Ilona and Irma is coming to a end and there not much hope in Polya and Lola showing us a fun time like Ilona and Irma

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Since Ilona and Irma got back from there trip it seem all 4 girl has more activity out side the apt now then the inside of the apt. All that been going on in the apt in the past 3 and a half day is the normal nudity. What ever Ilona and Irma doing out side of the apt is affecting what they have been doing inside of the apt.It now is starting to look like all the fun time we had with Ilona and Irma is coming to a end and there not much hope in Polya and Lola showing us a fun time like Ilona and Irma

who knows Bonnie- anything can happen- as the saying goes- there is always the unexpected to happen- again- we will have to wait and see hahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

19:00: Irma and Ilona went out jeans shorts

might be back by 21:00- 22:00 ??????

I Don't understand why on earth does Vanessa and Thomas still cover up during sex,,,haven't Vanessa learnt anything from her mom and dad about how it's supposed to be done?,,,,if they have sex for 30 mins,,,they spend 28 mins constantly fiddling with the sheets and trying their best to hide themselves fucking,,,,we know what they are doing,,and we've seen her naked so why hide lol.::)::)

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I Don't understand why on earth does Vanessa and Thomas still cover up during sex,,,haven't Vanessa learnt anything from her mom and dad about how it's supposed to be done?,,,,if they have sex for 30 mins,,,they spend 28 mins constantly fiddling with the sheets and trying their best to hide themselves fucking,,,,we know what they are doing,,and we've seen her naked so why hide lol.::)::)

same goes for Demid & Dasha mikey

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

same goes for Demid & Dasha mikey

Indeed,but at least once a wile Dasha makes demid have sex at plain sign..but that sadly happen very few nowadays..BUT..Vanessa and Thomas are an diferente case...both don't want show nothing..both push the blankets during the thing..really don't understand why is this couple still in rlc when similar cases didn't last almost any time..not to mention they are most of their time out the house and few in it..

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The cover eventually came off and she was exposed wide open! Got pretty noisy as well.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

The cover eventually came off and she was exposed wide open! Got pretty noisy as well.

I know I saw that,,,I could see them being afraid in the beginning,,,but why still do it now,,,I'm looking at Vanessa butt naked in the shower now,and she's not hiding,,,,,,,If we see you naked showering or fucking,,,why be uncovered one day and then cover up the next,,it's either or neither::)::):biggrin::biggrin: