Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Sara was the girl that brought absence to perfection. ... Sometimes she was there only to change clothing and leave for another day.

The current cast has no issue in this point i think. ... Nice people that also have fun in the apartment. ... I would like to see P&L way more open, but this is a differnt topic. 

Kind of true...i'd like to see P&L more 'often'!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona,Irma,Polya,Lola Where o where are you tonight Why did you leave me her alone I search the world over and thought i found true Love but you met another now you are gone LOL

hang on to your bvd's bonnie- they will be home in due time hahahaha

Yury has translated the conversation between Irma and Ilona this morning (Irma was in the room at Ilona):

In the beginning, they talk about Bulgarians (about what Bulgarians are beautiful). Ilona says, that when Irma left, to him (?) comes a guy from Brazil to get acquainted (Apparently are talking about her familiar guy). Ilona said to guy from Brazil, that her girlfriend likes the Brazilians. The guy from Brazil asked her where her girlfriend. Irma said, that her girlfriend was gone. As I understand it, Irma and Ilona were somewhere together. Irma left earlier, and Ilona remained with a guy. Then they met with the Brazilian.

-----

Then Irma says he's going to take a shower. Irma says that she sweaty and sticky that it is not bathed, because have been big waves. She tells how in the waves was bathing pregnant woman. Irma says, that she something to eat, take a shower and relax. Ilona asks, how Irma relax? Irma says, does not buzz of course (Laughs). She says: "Maybe look my Vanyushka." (This is a clear hint at the vibrator). :biggrin: Then Ilona said that two hours ago the guy invited her to the beach and that she can not sleep, because it is very hot.

-----

Ilona met the guy and meets with him. She is not the first time talking about it.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yury has translated the conversation between Irma and Ilona this morning (Irma was in the room at Ilona):

In the beginning, they talk about Bulgarians (about what Bulgarians are beautiful). Ilona says, that when Irma left, to him (?) comes a guy from Brazil to get acquainted (Apparently are talking about her familiar guy). Ilona said to guy from Brazil, that her girlfriend likes the Brazilians. The guy from Brazil asked her where her girlfriend. Irma said, that her girlfriend was gone. As I understand it, Irma and Ilona were somewhere together. Irma left earlier, and Ilona remained with a guy. Then they met with the Brazilian.

-----

Then Irma says he's going to take a shower. Irma says that she sweaty and sticky that it is not bathed, because have been big waves. She tells how in the waves was bathing pregnant woman. Irma says, that she something to eat, take a shower and relax. Ilona asks, how Irma relax? Irma says, does not buzz of course (Laughs). She says: "Maybe look my Vanyushka." (This is a clear hint at the vibrator). :biggrin: Then Ilona said that two hours ago the guy invited her to the beach and that she can not sleep, because it is very hot.

-----

Ilona met the guy and meets with him. She is not the first time talking about it.

so is Yury saying Ilona might have a boyfriend- just asking

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

That a good one Bonnie.  but that the way it appears these days and the other apts are not worth watching. Be glad when Tim's site comes online. 

Can't wait. I think he going to have a good site and not all this bull shit we seeing now. If all 4 girl meet guys that means They come home eat shit sleep and leave. What a joke new changes my ass