Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, wathou said:

And all the girls in both appt seem to be getting ready to go out 

Irma just said that they'll be ready in 40 min ^^ ( in english for a change)

going to be a long night for all of us

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma was just talking on the phone and they are meeting some one at there place.All the girl supposed to be ready in 40 min. So this is why they are drinking. Liquid encourage.Who she was talking to won't to go over a few thing and Irma said it was't important right now

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

going to be a long night for all of us

No it shouldn't,,this mean you should get some sleep or go outside and smell the weed plants you planted in your backyard,,just go enjoy some sun and relaxation until they return :biggrin::biggrin:

stoner-girl-2.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No it shouldn't,,this mean you should get some sleep or go outside and smell the weed plants you planted in your backyard,,just go enjoy some sun and relaxation until they return :biggrin::biggrin:

stoner-girl-2.gif

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

stoner-girl-2.gif

great idea mikey- I was going to watch the Olympics, but where I am they are on 6 different channels, showing 6 different things, and cut out to go to something else- my fucking fingers already hurt from switching channels- it's insane hahaha

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Irma was just talking on the phone and they are meeting some one at there place.All the girl supposed to be ready in 40 min. So this is why they are drinking. Liquid encourage.Who she was talking to won't to go over a few thing and Irma said it was't important right now

talking to a girl or guy ???????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

EVERYONE IS DRESSED UP IN THEIR SEXY DAISY DUKES SHORTS..:heart::heart:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

off topic- all the girls at barc2 are eating at table now

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

POYLA...IS WEARING A DRESS WITH NO PANTIES ON:heart::heart:

tumblr_mw0bkmoauE1sisiu9o1_400.gif

she had panties on just before she put her dress on- I guess off they came- probably going to give kitty a little fresh air:biggrin::sick: