Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Ilona needs to go peek in the door to see how it's done ::):heart:::) that way she could learn to enjoy :huh:

I don't get it,,they already know what each other are doing in the rooms,,,so why is it such a stretch to do it together,,they already touched each other's pussies,,so why can't they masturbate together,,or better yet,,masturbate each other:heart::heart:::):heart::heart:

tumblr_m95unuAofm1rbp3hfo1_400.gif

Ilona is the one that need to go home not Irma. Just think what it going to be like with Irma gone and Ilona staying. I think that apt will start getting boring now that Polya has a infection and staying gone. it was coming but to soon. Also Irma did buy a lot of groceries today so my be she stay tell it time for Ilona to leave. Can only wish

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona is the one that need to go home not Irma. Just think what it going to be like with Irma gone and Ilona staying. I think that apt will start getting boring now that Polya has a infection and staying gone. it was coming but to soon. Also Irma did buy a lot of groceries today so my be she stay tell it time for Ilona to leave. Can only wish

Ilona is the one that starts these things so you would not have had this evening without her. 

• Upvote 1