Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, albacore said:
36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So k&k are an good exemple of funny and entertainment to see on cams...oki doki..really hope this apartment changes and becomes nothing like k&k one..after some months nothing happens there..

Mr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gifMr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gifMr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gifMr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gif

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

did they just leave again ????

no they r up stairs with the tv blasting down stairs and the music in polya's room blasting and also in ilona's room blasting and every door upstairs is closed and Irma's window is opened. such childish behavior by them I think they didn't take their Bipolar skytso meds this morning

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

no they r up stairs with the tv blasting down stairs and the music in polya's room blasting and also in ilona's room blasting and every door upstairs is closed and Irma's window is opened. such childish behavior by them I think they didn't take their Bipolar skytso meds this morning

Well they would,,if you didn't take it all,and almost had an overdose lol

When you speak like this  about simple and mundane stuff like loud music and windows being left open it makes you sound incredibly old and miserable,,you do know people leave windows open for fresh air into their rooms,,,,,get those pesky kids off your lawn eagle lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

8b52ba328ac8a13e3982088256d425ad.jpg8b52ba328ac8a13e3982088256d425ad.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

not much is happing i'm going to lunch not even going to watch reallifecam taking a break cuz it's the weekend you guy's take care

Take care Mikeusa,,,,,,,,I'm glued watching the Olympics,,,so I won't be doing much else all day or all weekend:biggrin::biggrin:

5x8xefLwQaWQND3oZPvw_Simpsons%20Stare.gi