Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 2 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

There is a danger that Polya gets wet and ruin all of Stella efforts...................:biggrin:

yes, and more when we see the application has Stella to perform well his work, full view of the beautiful slot Polya ... um, it's nice to see a friendship that comes between these 2 girls! About Tanning Polya no trace or very little, one wonders if she keeps her little swimsuit at the beach ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, winnlove said:

yes, and more when we see the application has Stella to perform well his work, full view of the beautiful slot Polya ... um, it's nice to see a friendship that comes between these 2 girls! About Tanning Polya no trace or very little, one wonders if she keeps her little swimsuit at the beach ...

Many beaches in Barcelona are nude beaches or topless beaches.

This i no for a fact. When Rebecca and Megan came home Rebecca got her key stuck in the door lock.Megan had to take a pair of pliers to get it out. When Lola came home she try to use her key in the lock but it would not go in the lock. That only been about a hour or so. So i don't think they would come that quick unless who ever was coming to my be doing some thing else and that person might try to fix it