Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, dana3 said:

Anna pacing downstairs...you could be right legrandrobert

Reminds me of when Kristy or Kamila pacing and waiting on their men to come be with them,,,,,,I wish Anna would just fuck him and get it over with already so he will leave her alone and move on to give someone else an STD.:dodgy::dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You guys need to stop fuckig talking about wanting to see a dude fuck in this apt,,,what's wrong with some of you,,,why can't you fantasize about yourselves fucking these women,,why keep talking about seeing that piece of shit fucking Anna or anyone else,,,,don't ya'll get enough of seeing dudes fuck in the other apts?

And I got to question some of you here that keeps on talking about how hard a guy's dick was,,WTF:huh::huh:

mikey i got a question why the fuck are you so nasty to everyone since that ugly freeloading rita has gone and hopefully not coming back

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Reminds me of when Kristy or Kamila pacing and waiting on their men to come be with them,,,,,,I wish Anna would just fuck him and get it over with already so he will leave her alone and move on to give someone else an STD.:dodgy::dodgy:

Maybe RLC has told her it's time to leave (    ??? )

Now who's wanting to see this gorilla fuck ??

• Upvote 1

Your Mom bit me on my dick when she sucked it last night that's why I'm pissed Shifty,,,and I guess you wanted to see Ape's hard dick why my comment burned your already hurting butthole:biggrin::biggrin:

Rita was one of the nicest and best built girls that have appeared on RLC.................would love to see her return !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Your Mom bit me on my dick when she sucked it last night that's why I'm pissed Shifty,,,and I guess you wanted to see Ape's hard dick why my comment burned your already hurting butthole:biggrin::biggrin:

dont talk about my mom you dog, she is not with us and no i dont like the ape

All you hairy fat and bald losers who live in your moms basement or in bad sex absent marriages. You are just jealous whiners because there's a guy who get the pussies you will never have a chance to get. Talking about pathetic losers.

• Upvote 1