Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guy we done been over this but i say it again In the email from RLC it said ( WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW GIRLS APT ) It did not say a thing about a guy staying there. So this is why i stay with RLC. I don't give a shit about him staying in apt 2# but here the problem the guy like Anna so now he going to be in both apt hanging out & this is not what i pay for. I pay what RLC promised us & that was a all girls apt. So for the one that don't like ( DICK) email RLC & complain about him being there PLEASE

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

from Kitek in Lola thread:

The other day Lola said she needs to have sex with a man. Megan asked her why she said "with a man".

Lola responds because she specified what she wants. Girls burst out laughing.

Today Dima talking with Lola said that he has exact plan for the evening and Anna is in part of the plan.:angel:

I read the translation, and to me it does not sound good at all, especially for anna- my opinion

another thing- if he already has an "exact plan" that includes anna, this could be scary, as we all know he is conniving, and manipulative ( as is Lola)- just does not seem like a good situation all the way around- again my opinion

Now you're sitting there on the bed Anna, and looks very restless out, with a look of a craving for something. Yes your behavior shows abstinence. Hope not that there are drugs that you want, because then you have quickly ended up on the wrong track to see the happiness in life, indeed. Nah, you lovely lovely woman, will then not take the games with the so used to perdition steep. Do not forget your true friends, who are always ready to lift you in on the right track again. if not now the devil has had time before your dear friends, and then taken over and embraced your young lively and curious body. We hope that we are wrong, when it comes to drugs, and it's something else that bothers. you. Because we like you sharp and do not want you to get into trouble, so you just know it. For we want to see much more of all the wonderful good you daily offers us. So let no one launch you into hell, for personal gain's sake. Think about it anyway. There are so many more around who is well care of you and love you for who you are. Have a super nice weekend anyway. Wish we eight revelers and sturdy lads from the north of Sweden. ✨??????

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Now you're sitting there on the bed Anna, and looks very restless out, with a look of a craving for something. Yes your behavior shows abstinence. Hope not that there are drugs that you want, because then you have quickly ended up on the wrong track to see the happiness in life, indeed. 

Extreme speculations again. You guys assume things you make up in your mind's way too much!

• Upvote 3

Just now, kris66 said:

Model "X" is on drugs. She is a prostitute, She is a lesbian. She was date raped. She is......   And the whole camcaps forum (excl. a few sane people) jump on the bandwagon and one chicken becomes 1000 chickens.

Mmmmm.... chicken......

• Upvote 1

It's just that the whole forum is passing through the 5 phases of grief (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model) after the shock of seeing one super popular girl fuck with Dima :p

Denial : it's impossible, Anna can't be attracted by this man, he must have drugged her ! put GHB in his glass !

Anger : all the insults throwns at "ape man"

Bargaining : tell the police he is a dealer ! email RLC to get rid of him !

So, maybe we will soon enter depression, then acceptance :biggrin:

(PS : this post is just meant at a lighthearted joke, I a not trying to target or attack anyone)  :angel:

Oh and I think Anna has been drugged again : she is apparently having fun looking at a vacuum cleaner commercial, which is almost as weird as finding Dima attractive :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It's just that the whole forum is passing through the 5 phases of grief (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model) after the shock of seeing one super popular girl fuck with Dima :p

Denial : it's impossible, Anna can't be attracted by this man, he must have drugged her ! put GHB in his glass !

Anger : all the insults throwns at "ape man"

Bargaining : tell the police he is a dealer ! email RLC to get rid of him !

So, maybe we will soon enter depression, then acceptance :biggrin:

(PS : this post is just meant at a lighthearted joke, I a not trying to target or attack anyone)  :angel:

Oh and I think Anna has been drugged again : she is apparently having fun looking at a vacuum cleaner commercial, which is almost as weird as finding Dima attractive :biggrin:

Maybe they just need to get a life instead of being so emotionally attached to people living on their screens..Just a thought.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Extreme speculations again. You guys assume things you make up in your mind's way too much!

Hehe. Yes speculation is constantly among all and every day here, so of course you're right there, but it'll be speculation also. But also you might saw Anna sitting on the bed and shake your head pat themselves on both cheeks and legs with a concern feeling that you have seen many times when something is not right inside. But certainly I do not know how strong the relationships you have with Anna and you know how she feels. But you read only a few lines, and suddenly came boot dangling in the air. We also wrote that we hope that we really are wrong, when it comes to drugs and that there is anything else she is concerned. After that followed everything that happened in the other apartment with the large party. But of course we still hope NOT that there are some drugs that have put her in this concern. but there is something else that can get her to think about. Yes we want to bother us, anyway no speculation anyway. But we all have our own thoughts to share around at the various threads. damn it would be if everyone wrote the same and so had the same thoughts about everything. Would be damn boring to read further in all the others wrote. As we said to Anna. Have a super nice weekend anyway. ✨????

• Upvote 3