Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, slider_69 said:

Rita was one of the nicest and best built girls that have appeared on RLC.................would love to see her return !

Shifty just said what he did to try and get under my skin,,,pity he doesn't know that it is impossible to do so because I just laugh at his attempts lmaoo.

Everyone knows who Rita is to me,,,so obviously they will try to use her to get to me,,,Shifty hated my comment so he tried to come at me by going after Rita,,,lmaoo!!!crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Kris...your assumptions are baseless and, I notice you're here with us!!

Oh so I am baseless but all you guys and gals stupid imaginary ideas about people you got no clue about are to the point.  tsk... ;)   I am here because some of you guys are great entertainment and a interesting study in people who are trapped in La La land.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Shifty just said what he did to try and get under my skin,,,pity he doesn't know that it is impossible to do so because I just laugh at his attempts lmaoo.

Everyone knows who Rita is to me,,,so obviously they will try to use her to get to me,,,Shifty hated my comment so he tried to come at me by going after Rita,,,lmaoo!!!crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

I personally thought Rita was pretty hot BOTH of the times she was at RLC - and I'm not just saying that to get friendly with EuroMike.....LOL 

• Upvote 2

Just now, kris66 said:

Oh so I am baseless but all you guys and gals stupid imaginary ideas about people you got no clue about are to the point.  tsk... ;)   I am here because some of you guys are great entertainment and a interesting study in people who are trapped in La La land.

Now we have a doctor in psychology with us, welcome.

• Upvote 1