Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now we have a doctor in psychology with us, welcome.

I see I hit one more nerve ;) No just a guy who laugh at your weird fantasies and "analysis" of people you see on a screen 24/7 in absence of a real life.

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Good one Kris...what are you in 9th or 10 grade now?

Look who's talking. You among others here who on countless times have "over analyzed" people you never met in real life or know anything about. Yet you sit here and convince yourself you know things about them (It's called being delusional). Newsflash. You don't know squat about the people you watch on your screen. So snap out of your La La land and get a life ;)  Just a suggestion of course. Or be my guest to continue convincing yourself you know anything about the people you watch every day on a screen and be my guest and continue judging and badmouthing them (usually guys you are jealous of) as you guys do all the time too. Maybe a good look into the mirror would do you good (not only you but many here) ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

When I want a good laugh I join this forum and read EuroMike.

Yes Robert,,,you pretty much know me by now lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Shifty could have came at me differently with his disagreement to what I said,,,,but he chose to go the low road by saying shit about Rita,,,so he should not be surprised if I go after him too,,,,,ok let's get back to talking about this apt and Anna's fat pussy.

And shifty when you finish crying,,,if you want to go any further with this,,meet me in the Flame wars section,,,so this thread can get back to normal.

Anna is putting on her makeup,,so maybe she is about to go somewhere later

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes Robert,,,you pretty much know me by now lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Shifty could have came at me differently with his disagreement to what I said,,,,but he chose to go the low road by saying shit about Rita,,,so he should not be surprised if I go after him too,,,,,ok let's get back to talking about this apt and Anna's fat pussy.

And shifty when you finish crying,,,if you want to go any further with this,,meet me in the Flame wars section,,,so this thread can get back to normal.

Anna is putting on her makeup,,so maybe she is about to go somewhere later

Any Idea where ??  Barc 2 maybe  ??

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Any Idea where ??  Barc 2 maybe  ??

Anna is taking a very long time to get ready but chances are she will be going wherever those other ladies are going,,I'm just surprised she let them leave her behind,,maybe she is going somewhere else first and then meeting up with them later.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Anna is taking a very long time to get ready but chances are she will be going wherever those other ladies are going,,I'm just surprised she let them leave her behind,,maybe she is going somewhere else first and then meeting up with them later.

The translator said they were all invited.  But the other girls might come back Belle said she had some shopping to do .