Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

I have some questions here why are they putting on makeup and spend so much time looking in the mirrors if they only is going to barca2?

Second why doe`s it take so loooong for a girl to get ready?

We will NEVER know why they take so long, so asking is just going to make them angry.

More importantly, if you remember, one of the posts said they needed to find out how to get there...we don't know where that is, but I have to think that maybe when they get home............:cool:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I have some questions here why are they putting on makeup and spend so much time looking in the mirrors if they only is going to barca2?

Second why doe`s it take so loooong for a girl to get ready?

We don't know that's what they are doing. And I'll say it again. It's a girl thing.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Same, im pretty neutral towards him..girls are comfortable around him because he is not as bad as he's made out to be but at the same time he tries too hard to get laid and up to this point has crashed and burned pretty spectacularly since while most of the girls find him nice they don't all wanna screw him.

He got pretty heavy and good head from Anna and licked her so good that she moaned loud and I am pretty sure he also boned her while spooning her under the blanket. To me that is not to crash! It's a perfect score in my book ;)