Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Bed check complete. All the girls sleeping peacefully.:angel: Even if we do have an extra one.:dodgy:

good job DES- helping the timekeeper:biggrin::biggrin:

So what will the next couple of days bring then?. Polya and Lola maybe go out shopping again before Polya packs her cases! Im guessing she wont leave today as she has not packed yet. Will Anna pack her stuff tonight to leave on 29th as she has been heard saying ! Will Belle switch rooms and become Queen B! Will we get 2 new Girls or 2 previous tennants or a mix ! Or will Belle be on her own until Lola leaves then the apartment shuts down and procedings moved over to Barca2. All will be revealed in the next few days but one thing for sure it will all be done UM !

• Upvote 1

I don't know what is going to happen in the next month but i hope we don't lose any apartments. In Barcelona 1 Anna and polya their time is coming to an end. I hope we get 2 new girl's no more old girls unless it's Rebecca and Megan. In Barcelona 2 Stella and Lola are coming to an end and i hope the same thing happens there. So 4 new girl's in 2 apartments over the next month should keep us busy. As for Ilona and Irma no no no no no no I love them both but they have had their time.

41 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't know what is going to happen in the next month but i hope we don't lose any apartments. In Barcelona 1 Anna and polya their time is coming to an end. I hope we get 2 new girl's no more old girls unless it's Rebecca and Megan. In Barcelona 2 Stella and Lola are coming to an end and i hope the same thing happens there. So 4 new girl's in 2 apartments over the next month should keep us busy. As for Ilona and Irma no no no no no no I love them both but they have had their time.

I disagree i can never get enough of Irma and Ilona. If they did come back it would not be yet anyway. I predict we will see them again in 2017!