Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope that's just an exception and we keep getting beautiful girls like Megan and Rebbeca,nothing big against girls like th latest Milena and Lima but for me the two togheter don't "make" one of the girls above,gess just personal tastes,don't know how the views are in the Barcas houses,based only in myself I watch very little,only turn it on for Megan and an little also for the few good moments Stella still gives,the rest of the girls in my opinion are totaly plain..well better days will come..with better fun to watch girls.

You can keep Stella. She does nothing for me.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2218 Milena and Lima departed (smartly dressed). Milena carrying the large black bag (from which incidentally I thought the camera had come originally for photographing Belle.

did Milena take her laptop with her ??????

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

22:20 Milena & Lima left the apt. Milena took Belle contact case with her. My be making arrangement to go see a Fuck buddy. This is what i been trying to say. When they go out to have sex that mean all we going to get when they come home is the phone, TV ,Lap top & off to bed. These girls we have in both apt has commitment with the company that own RLC to do thing for them out side the apt this is why the sexual activity is going to slow down or all most stop in the girls apt. 

It took Kami and Kristy long enough to get comfy in having sex in their apartment, so i would think the same for any girls who come to the Barcelona apartment, they are not here long enough to get to that stage! Polya took until her last day to have her boyfriend round for sex. If Belle is looking for a boyfriend or fuck buddy as you put it i doubt she would be comfortable enough to share any of that with us. 

Also its why i wish for and Irma and Ilona apartment. It may be a slow starter but i think it would be a winner in time. I can dream.

• Upvote 1