Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey, DES7469!!!! ta petite fille a l'air d'aller beaucoup mieux, elle a reprit le dessus!!! sinon tu me le dis, j'averti les médecins de nuit, si tu la trouve toujours "malade"!!!!  mais cela à l'air d'aller, à poil avec alcool et sa gouine de copine!!!! SI TU SAVAIS CE QUE JE PENSE DE TOI!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, OF !!!! your little girl seems to go much better, she said the above !!! if you tell me, I warned the night of doctors, if you still find "sick" !!!! but the air to go naked with alcohol and his girlfriend lesbian !!!! IF YOU KNEW WHAT I THINK OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

nora was before my time but given what i have read about her she may have come close, it seems she was not well liked

I was around RLC when Nora and Kiko had there own Apt. Nora was always my favorite with Leora at a very close second. Then Nora became the permanent resident at barca 1 with two new girls rotating. She would always make sure the girls new the rules. The other girls always respected her. Which is why she was the queen lol. Lola however is just bossy and from what I read, Milena....Biyatch. 

1 minute ago, In10se said:

I was around RLC when Nora and Kiko had there own Apt. Nora was always my favorite with Leora at a very close second. Then Nora became the permanent resident at barca 1 with two new girls rotating. She would always make sure the girls new the rules. The other girls always respected her. Which is why she was the queen lol. Lola however is just bossy and from what I read, Milena....Biyatch. 

well that makes more sense, i never saw her live just vids here and there

i am goingto sart thinking of b-1 as the taj mahal because its about as exciting as a tomb........these two while friendly are obviously not into each other beyond that.......hell they both bated once and i guess they figured they have met their obligation to RLC....lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i am goingto sart thinking of b-1 as the taj mahal because its about as exciting as a tomb........these two while friendly are obviously not into each other beyond that.......hell they both bated once and i guess they figured they have met their obligation to RLC....lol

I don't know about Lima but I believe its Milena's time of the month

1 minute ago, In10se said:

I don't know about Lima but I believe its Milena's time of the month

Maybe thats why Milena's been bitchy with Belle. Maybe when her periods over she will be a sweetheart? She did take sexy pics of Belle before and got horny from them. Im going to give Milena another chance. We will see what the future holds.

• Upvote 1

Just now, In10se said:

Maybe thats why Milena's been bitchy with Belle. Maybe when her periods over she will be a sweetheart? She did take sexy pics of Belle before and got horny from them. Im going to give Milena another chance. We will see what the future holds.

Milena has a reverse period cycle.....she is only nice one week a month

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, In10se said:

Has there ever been an actual girl fight on RLC? 

Rita and Nora, Nora didn't want the girls   naked or topless in the free area, She came down on Rita and Rita stood up to her.  But no blows were throwned,  They did not talk anymore up to when Rita left.