Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Apparently Melina got dumped for cheating on her boy friend so she going out to take revenge. This could get crazy!  Coke Boy 2 handed off some Powder in Belle room she dropped it in plain view sloppy hand off 

Here is a prediction. Because of the guys and drugs Milena and Stella are gone. I know others have done it but to make a point these 2 will be the examples.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Apparently Melina got dumped for cheating on her boy friend so she going out to take revenge. This could get crazy!  Coke Boy 2 handed off some Powder in Belle room she dropped it in plain view sloppy hand off 

I'm sorry,,but I don't understand this first part,,,,wouldn't it be revenge if the Boyfriend went out and cheated back on her,,,how can it be revenge if she cheated on him and left to go cheat some more?::)puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

Stella about to have sex again,,,,round# 20 lol

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i guess we wont be seeing much of milena anymore either now that she has her guy

Coke Boy 1 already ditched her once when she wouldn't let him finger her puss in front of everyone.  But maybe she goes to him. 

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

handed to who- bella, Milena ????????

Powder cocaine to Melina in Belle old room