Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, In10se said:

Also sounded like she said she's leaving in a week

she said before that her contract is till the 28 or 29 but she also said in english that she might leave a few days early ..... so hopefully she leaves soon ..... we might be stuck with lima for a while i think she has citizenship so there is no visa limitation for her

Just now, longarm101 said:

she said before that her contract is till the 28 or 29 but she also said in english that she might leave a few days early ..... so hopefully she leaves soon ..... we might be stuck with lima for a while i think she has citizenship so there is no visa limitation for her

Woohoo new girl :P

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

did I hear her correctly , did she say she did not date and that she kept her word ???

She didn't.  She had sex does not mean date.  Last night a guy fix computer does not mean date.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

She didn't.  She had sex does not mean date.  Last night a guy fix computer does not mean date.

I wasnt referring to him, and she didnt have sex with at least not at the apartment, but i think she may have before they got home

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Maybe

well she did mention body painting and that guy was making reference to the paint last night , dont know what girls she referring too when she mentioned body painting or where she plans to do it ..... so we can only hope .....