Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, longarm101 said:

well she did mention body painting and that guy was making reference to the paint last night , dont know what girls she referring too when she mentioned body painting or where she plans to do it ..... so we can only hope ..... 

I'm sure it will be Lima & her.  Maybe they can bring a guy or 2 home to help.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I'm sure it will be Lima & her.  Maybe they can bring a guy or 2 home to help.

well that guy was showing her how to use the paint and those round things in the corner as a back drop for pictures ...... but i have never seen her with a camera except when she used belles

Just now, longarm101 said:

at least not on cam .... I am undecided about when she is in parts unknown

True... during her 18 hour get away who knows what happened. Did anyone else hear her say that next time they are using protection the last time he wa bad and they had using drugs cocaine and alcohol?

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

you I hadnt thought of that .... but it makes a lot of sense :biggrin:

Maybe she always had sex outside of the apartment based on her OCD. And she did it the one time because she was on drugs and alcohol. 

Just now, F219 said:

Her OCD she has to be in her environment.  I have OCD tendencies but nothing like her.

Since I don't know, maybe is a proper answer but only 0.01 % chance of.

Exactly. Her OCD has to do with cleanliness at the apartment. Having unprotected sex with a guy she just met would seem to negate that. Unless there were some other influence like drugs and alcohol. It makes sense, but who the fuck knows or cares. She will be gone soon and we will have more girls to speculate on lol