Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If i was RLC, i would bring in a 30 something fun loving woman int the house to help the dynamics. There's no point in bringing in young girls here who will have next to nothing in common with the older women and feel isolated and bored. Not sure why they replaced one pixie with another in the house but now they will see that this doesn't work. They should now realize choosing the right person for the right group of girls is important and not just throwing in random girls together hoping they get along

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

If I was RLC, I would bring in a 30 something fun loving woman in the house to help the dynamics. There's no point in bringing in young girls here who will have next to nothing in common with the older women and feel isolated and bored. Not sure why they replaced one pixie with another in the house but now they will see that this doesn't work. They should now realize choosing the right person for the right group of girls is important and not just throwing in random girls together hoping they get along

I like your point but you are forgetting something.  They're women.  Hoping random all girls get along is like seeing ice cream staying frozen in hell.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Jasmin & Lima at the table eating breakfast.  Not one word spoken or even a glance.  Both looking at iPads.

Yesterday Lima had said hello to Jasmine but she didn't respond so today Lima is not bothered. The younger generation these days are just not mature enough to know how to relate to older women and the older women have no time for the spoilt self obsessed selfie loving pre madonna princesses lol

• Upvote 4

Just now, thegame20 said:

Yesterday Lima had said hello to Jasmine but she didn't respond so today Lima is not bothered. The younger generation these days are just not mature enough to know how to relate to older women and the older women have no time for the spoilt self obsessed selfie loving pre madonna princesses lol

Jasmin I believe thinks she is entitled.  In a different class.  I agree with you.