Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

0524 Lima up and getting dressed as though to go out. I didn't see if she got a call or a text, but really!!!

False alarm. She may just be hungry. Making some sort of concoction in the blender. Does she eat anything that isn't smashed to a pulp?

Lets see. Two huge cups of something that has 3 bananas, Protein Powder, and a bunch of other smaller veges. A shot of some form of elixir, and what looks like a body builders hit tablet. She just had enough Protein and Potasium to run 3 marathons. Maybe readying herself for a shot of a different 'Protein' later on today.

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

0550 Melissa asleep.

0554 Lima asleep again.

So why mix the Steroid Shake(s) up and hit the supplements if you're going to fall asleep again before you get to drink it. Still drunk I think. That last bottle of Red must've been the finisher.

Just now, Pookus said:

So why mix the Steroid Shake(s) up and hit the supplements if you're going to fall asleep again before you get to drink it. Still drunk I think. That last bottle of Red must've been the finisher.

Every time she drinks she gets up & eats something.

This is the 1st time I saw her make a shake for her snack but always eating.