Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I HAVE HEARD THIS QUESTION BEING ASKED MANY TIMES BEFORE ABOUT A MALE BEING THERE,,,,WHEN IT COMES TO ME PERSONALLY I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY GUY IN THAT APARTMENT PERIOD!!

AS A STRAIGHT GUY MYSELF I WOULD NEVER EVEN ASK THE QUESTION ABOUT WHY ISN'T THERE A GUY THERE,I KEEP HEARING OTHER DUDES ON HERE KEEP ASKING FOR A GUY TENANT,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING THAT,THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 9 OTHER APARTMENTS WITH DUDES IN THEM,,,THIS APARTMENT IS A DICK FREE ZONE,I WANT TO SEE LADIES AND NOTHING BUT LADIES.

IF I WANNA SEE A GIRL HAVING SEX WITH A GUY I'LL JUST LOOK AT ,ZOYA,DASHA,LEORA,MAYA,MASHA AND ADRIANA :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi: :hi:

AND THAT IS JUST HOW I PERSONALLY FEEL(OTHER OPINIONS MIGHT DIFFER) :welcome: :hi: :stirthepot:

Just a question…. What would it be like if this apt. had a male tenant that the girls were comfortable around

I HAVE HEARD THIS QUESTION BEING ASKED MANY TIMES BEFORE ABOUT A MALE BEING THERE,,,,WHEN IT COMES TO ME PERSONALLY I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY GUY IN THAT APARTMENT PERIOD!!

AS A STRAIGHT GUY MYSELF I WOULD NEVER EVEN ASK THE QUESTION ABOUT WHY ISN'T THERE A GUY THERE,I KEEP HEARING OTHER DUDES ON HERE KEEP ASKING FOR A GUY TENANT,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING THAT,THERE ARE ALREADY ABOUT 9 OTHER APARTMENTS WITH DUDES IN THEM,,,THIS APARTMENT IS A DICK FREE ZONE,I WANT TO SEE LADIES AND NOTHING BUT LADIES.

IF I WANNA SEE A GIRL HAVING SEX WITH A GUY I'LL JUST LOOK AT ,ZOYA,DASHA,LEORA,MAYA,MASHA AND ADRIANA :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi: :hi:

AND THAT IS JUST HOW I PERSONALLY FEEL(OTHER OPINIONS MIGHT DIFFER) :welcome: :hi: :stirthepot:

Don't worry the guy wouldn't last 2 days.  WHAT, 4 girls on a guy he'd have to be a stallion. 

So do you think this girl will play or not,she looks like she's just here to talk my ears off and belly dance :smoke: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

When you put on that orange belly-dancing-thing she did. It implies that you actually can dance. She really could not. Could move her non-excisiting hips to save her life. She's just as bad as Ilona when it comes do dancing. No rythem at all.

At least it seems Ilona knows it, and starts to run in place, so it seems like dancing.

If you looked at Irma at the end, that's how one dances sith the belly-dancing-thing. It looked like she was nice enough to hold off doing it for real until Layla was done trying to dance.

Lets just hope she isn't alowed to put on any more music. Even worse than the other ones. Made me miss those horrible songs they play over and over again.

The way she avoided Ilona, when she tried to give her some mouth orange, tells me she's scared of anything. Lets just hope Irma can convince her to a massage, but doubt it.

Like others have said, she has totally killed this appartment. Anna seems to really dislike her, and now feels like a 4th wheel. Got bored, went too her room, and seems she for the first time in days, didn't masturbate at all.

Great job on the pics today you all were on top of it. (Do you wish!) Even some pics of Irma without socks on. I think that's the first time I've seen her feet that wasn't low light.

I have to say I like the way this pics on one thread and comments on another is working. I don't have to go through so many pages to find the pics. And the comments on here are better. It's more of a discussion of the pics. Didn't know if I'd like it but I do.

Now if RLC would change it's membership so you could get a few months without the auto renewal I'd think about picking up a premium. But I don't like the automatic renewal thing. To much trouble to cancel it. Still like to be a member here just can't figure out how to pay for it without a hassle.