Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BECAUSE EVEN WHEN SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN YOU WOULD STILL SAY THE WORD "MASSAGE" AND IRMA KEPT SAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO LAYLA.

do you speak russian mikey ? How do you understand she is talking about a massage  :poke:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YEAH MASHA IS DOING HER DAILY "MAN IN THE BOAT ROUTINE",,,,,,MEANWHILE MISS CHATTERBOX IS GOING FOR ROUND 4 OF TALKING MY EARS OFF,USUALLY WHEN WOMEN BEGIN TO TALK AND GOSSIP LIKE THIS,MIKEY USUALLY LEAVES THE ROOM OR JUMP THROUGH THE NEAREST WINDOW,AND LAYLA CHICKEN OUT OF THE MASSAGE WHEN ILONA INTERRUPTED THEM :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Irma just got cser to Layla.ol

Yeah in order to see the phone.. Always the stupid phones. Now they can lie there for hours looking at it.. I bet they are in some group trying to win the prize of "Who can look at the internet, all of it, every bloody page and subpage ever created"! I would also bet that they are winning.. And what is the grande prize? They will win a year free surf!!

pfft...

Yeah in order to see the phone.. Always the stupid phones. Now they can lie there for hours looking at it.. I bet they are in some group trying to win the prize of "Who can look at the internet, all of it, every bloody page and subpage ever created"! I would also bet that they are winning.. And what is the grande prize? They will win a year free surf!!

pfft...

we are on pc too lol