Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

ILONA JUST DID THE SAME DISRESPECTFUL SHIT THAT I KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT THAT SHE REPEATEDLY DOES EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME,,,,SHE IS ON HER COMPUTER AS USUAL,AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE JUST JUMPS UP AND RUNS INTO IRMA'S ROOM WITHOUT BOTHERING TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR FIRST,IRMA AND LAYLA WERE IN HER ROOM HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND ILONA JUST BARGED IN WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING OR SAYING EXCUSE ME,,NO FUCKING RESPECT WHATSOEVER,I DON'T CARE HOW PRETTY SHE MIGHT BE SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE HER WAYS,IF SHE BARGED INTO MY ROOM LIKE THAT WITHOUT KNOCKING FIRST,SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIT DEAD IN THE FACE WITH WHATEVER I COULD GRAB AND THROW AT HER,,,,BUT THE EVEN WORSE PART TO ME IS THAT WHEN SHE IS DONE TALKING AND GOES BACK TO HER ROOM,SHE ALWAYS REFUSES TO CLOSE BACK THE DAMN DOOR LIKE SHE SAW IT,SHE LEAVES IT WIDE OPEN,,SOMETIMES I SWEAR SHE DOES IT SO SHE CAN LISTEN IN ON THE OTHER GIRL'S CONVERSATIONS. :soapbox: :curse: :bang head: :poke: :wtf:

She's got the same kind of attitude with everything she does. As you said "She just jumps up and run" into Irma's room...but also into the bathroom, into the kitchen...even to eat...even when she should be totally dead and hungover. I really don't think she's trying to annoy anyone, it's way too natural the way she does it. She's so enthusiastic in everything she does. Also all these girls seem to be close friends, they share almost everything.

Hey...don't worry she won't get in your room :)

Seriously though, I hope she does not act the same with strangers or people she barely knows. This would definitely be as serious lack of respect. I assume we can "tolerate" her attitude in the current situation even if I understand it looks so annoying.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Girls are either sleeping or putzing around today. A night out getting plastered will do that. Ilon is like nothing happened (I'm sure to her memory, nothing did happen!). Layla and Anna sleeping, Irma downstairs.

Mikey, you are of course right about Ilona. She knows no boundaries! Simple fucking courtesies for others, she can't do. She is like a sexy child basically. Like a sexed up 13 year old (aah, now I am started to feel like a pedophile, lol!).

At this point, it seems clear we can expect no more than we have seen from these girls. Several of them may even have boyfriends back home.

Well, I will enjoy what we can out of this apartment. it is still heads and shoulders better than any group in this apartment since K & K. And very successful for RLC, there has been more pages devoted to this apartment on CC than any other! And don't think RLC doesn't monitor CC.

I WAS BROUGHT UP AND TAUGHT TO SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S SPACE AND BOUNDARIES,EVEN IF IT'S MY OWN HOUSE AND SOMEONE COMES TO VISIT WITH ME AND STAY IN THE GUEST BEDROOMS,THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD JUST WALK IN ON THEM WITHOUT KNOCKING FIRST,(AND ACTUALLY KNOCK AND WAIT FOR THEM SAY TO COME IN)SOME PEOPLE KNOCK WHILE AT THE SAME TIME OPENING THE DOOR,YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE NOT EVEN KNOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ILONA IS A VERY YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMAN,SO I HOPE THAT AS SHE GETS A LITTLE BIT OLDER SHE WILL LEARN HOW TO ACT A LITTLE BIT MORE APPROPRIATELY,AND LEARN HOW TO KNOCK AND WAIT FOR AN ANSWER BEFORE GOING INTO A BEDROOM OR A BATHROOM,STOP DIPPING YOUR HANDS INTO PEOPLE'S FOOD WHILE THEY ARE EATING,STOP CONSTANTLY INTERRUPTING PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION,THE LIST GOES ON BUT YOU GET MY POINT.

I DON'T THINK SHE REALLY DOES THESE THINGS ON PURPOSE OR TO PISS ANYONE OFF,MAYBE THAT'S JUST THE WAY SHE WAS RAISED AND GREW UP''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''ON SECOND THOUGHT,IF SHE BARGED INTO MY ROOM UNANNOUNCED,I DON'T THINK I WOULD THROW ANYTHING AT HER,I WOULD PUNISH HER ANOTHER WAY "WINK WINK" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She's got the same kind of attitude with everything she does. As you said "She just jumps up and run" into Irma's room...but also into the bathroom, into the kitchen...even to eat...even when she should be totally dead and hungover. I really don't think she's trying to annoy anyone, it's way too natural the way she does it. She's so enthusiastic in everything she does. Also all these girls seem to be close friends, they share almost everything.

Hey...don't worry she won't get in your room :)

Seriously though, I hope she does not act the same with strangers or people she barely knows. This would definitely be as serious lack of respect. I assume we can "tolerate" her attitude in the current situation even if I understand it looks so annoying.

Je suis d'accord. En plus elle ne s'essuie jamais les mains, et laisse tout par terre.. Elle ne fait pas non plus de ménage, à part son beau cul, elle n'a rien d'autre pour attirer et plaire la clientèle ici. Son dynamisme, j'aime bien, mais je trouve qu'elle ne s'investit pas assez dans la maison.