Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

That New Year's eve romp with Anna and Irma was possibly the sexiest thing I have ever seen on RLC. If only Anna hadn't sobered up and freaked when she realized the cameras were on them, it would definitely have been one for the record books. As you said, the scene where Anna grabbed Irma's breast and started sucking passionately was the absolute best.

Anna, if you read this, thank you for that. You're a sweet and passionate woman.  :)

I don't think she freaked because she realized the cameras were on her, she's always known that.  I think she just had second thoughts about how far she was willing to go in front of them.  From the videos that were posted and thank you to the posters, it was by far the sexiest most sensual thing that I've ever seen on RLC !!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

And I missed the fucking night! Well, I did have a good time New  Year's Eve. Df may be onto something there about Anna. And it is true that Irma won't get attached to anyone there. But then again, should any of them? They only are there like 2 months or so and then they go home separate ways. Just have fun and don't get attached. That was lesson from K & K. They seemed to have emotional attachment, but it went away once they went home.

Maybe she was affraid that she'd get attached and that Irma wouldn't.  AS far as Irma's concerned, she is just another conquest, a notch on her gun,

You could be right but my hunch is that night wasn't the first night for them to have been together, it's obvious to me that they have been with each other before.  You can tell that all these girls know each other and have worked or played with each other at some point or another.

Anna is getting in a sexy mood, was rubbing her stomach and breast a bit. May give us another show tonight!

Layla came home with I think wine. Don't see Irma yet.

Night's festivities  will soon begin!

Looks like she (Layla) brought leftovers back from the set as well :)