Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I THINK THAT THEY MAY ALSO BE PICKING UP THE NEW GIRL FROM THE AIRPORT,THAT'S A BIG GUESS ON MY PART BUT IF THE APARTMENT GOES INTO MAINTENANCE,THEN I'LL NOW THAT I WAS RIGHT.

Well looks like the Ilona and Layla are going shopping to buy a truckload of oranges, and push cart of fresh baked bread,so they can eat the next couple of days.

Well looks like the Ilona and Layla are going shopping to buy a truckload of oranges, and push cart of fresh baked bread,so they can eat the next couple of days.

Yeah sure that is why they always leave about this time every day.  Layla's got the schoolgirl look and Inola's got the punk look.  Make your own guess why they always leave about this time every day.

I hope it's a couple of girls Mike, because it will take a couple to replace Anna and Irma. The ICE QUEEN just is not worth much of our time in my opinion.

When is she going to ever wear anything but that damn blue nighty, man that thing needs to be washed. Has to be getting stiff from all the perfume and crap that she has to wear on her skin.

I THINK THAT THEY MAY ALSO BE PICKING UP THE NEW GIRL FROM THE AIRPORT,THAT'S A BIG GUESS ON MY PART BUT IF THE APARTMENT GOES INTO MAINTENANCE,THEN I'LL NOW THAT I WAS RIGHT.

3 bedrooms...3 beds...6 girls, 2 to a bed. That should make things interesting! And they can come and go and we won't run out of entertainment! No more sad days like last week and today. :welcome: